A way to pin when you can't, Magnetic pins for sewing super thick materials, like leather or cork, or pieces that aren't near an edge, like pockets on bags, Simply align, snap on, and sew! No more pin holes, Easily keep thick materials together, Won't break like clips.
How many do you need?
For a 10' table we recommend 3 packs
For a 12' table we recommend 4 packs
- Magnums are our longest model for loading quilts onto longarm machines without straight pins.
- No more destroyed pins. Won't break like clips.
- Great for bag making, longarm quilting, & sewing weighted blankets.
- To use, simply slide the magnet apart, align with the pieces you need to sew together, snap on the SewTites, and sew. No more hand fatigue. No more working around clips and pins.
- Magnum Dimensions: 3.98” x .59” (101 x 15 mm) each